Hey all! Long time no post.. nothing new there. I had a spark of motivation a few days ago and decided to challenge myself to read 7 books in 7 days. As you can tell by the title, I gave up on that but I still did a good job if I do say so myself. The books I read were all under 400 pages just so I had some chance of getting through them within the time I’d allocated.
So the books I read are:
- Frozen Charlotte by Alex Bell. This was creepy and I read it in one sitting at night. I love these Red Eye books.
- Our Own Private Universe by Robin Talley. I have mixed feelings about this one but I did enjoy it.
- The Taste of Blue Light by Lydia Ruffles. Not what I was expecting at all, but I loved it.
- Tubing by K. A. McKeagney. The main character was so awful. This was thrilling.
- Magic Bitter, Magic Sweet by Charlie N. Holmberg. Not what I’d usually read, but I did enjoy this book.
I’d probably recommend all of these books depending on what the person typically likes to read, I think I chose well – especially since all of them have been on my kindle waiting to be read for years. Goes to show that when I’m genuinely into a book I can get through it quickly if I stay focused. I don’t think I’ll be sticking to reading books this quickly though!
Hope you enjoyed this post and I’d love some new book suggestions since I’ve been out of the loop for some months now x