This weeks S4S prompt is Reasons I Love Books. Easy! So in no specific order, here goes…
- All of the worlds I can be a part of for a few hours. It is really amazing being able to pick a book up and be transported to somewhere that isn’t my life for a while.
- The blog they had me make! Without books, I’d obviously not have this blog. I love posting on here even if I don’t as much as I’d like to and I’m grateful for books for that.
- The friendships they create or strengthen! I love making new friends because of books, or bonding with current friends about books.
- Interacting with authors! I love hearing their reasons behind writing a book, what inspires them, what they enjoy doing when not writing, etc.
- Their ability to help educate or further my knowledge of important topics. This is one of my favourite things about books.
- Their beautiful covers. Yep, I’m one of those people who judge a book by its cover. I have no shame.
Why do you love books?